[Gpg4win-users-en] gpg4win issues with MS Outlook 2003

Steiner, Steve Steve.Steiner at commscope.com
Wed Sep 8 21:24:49 CEST 2010

I have installed gpg4win 2.0.4 on my work laptop running MS Office 2003.  Outlook was not running when I installed plus I rebooted and since installation of gpg4win I cannot send an email or reply emails. I have uninstalled gpg4win, rebooted, and can once again send emails and reply to e-mails.

Any ideas? My coworker is running MS Office 2007 with the same version of gpg4win and not having any problems. Upgrading to Office 07 is not an option.

Steve Steiner
Network & Systems Security Analyst
CommScope, Inc.
2700 Ellis Road