[Gpg4win-users-en] gpg4win issues with MS Outlook 2003

Jan Vercruysse jvc at option.com
Fri Sep 10 17:28:34 CEST 2010

Hello,

I have the same issues in Gpg4win v2.0.2 (with GpgOL 1.1.1).  I did create a certificate based on my sending-out-email-address JanV at local running the "gpg --gen-key" as suggested by Grant.

By clicking "Send" it sends, but an error message is immediately returned in my Inbox "undeliverable".

PS: I was able to send encrypted messages in an earlier version gpg4win-1.1.4.

Best Regards,
Jan