[Gpg4win-users-en] gpg4win issues with MS Outlook 2003

Emanuel Schütze emanuel at intevation.de
Mon Sep 13 09:59:32 CEST 2010

Hi Jan,

On 2010-09-10 17:28, Jan Vercruysse wrote:
> I have the same issues in Gpg4win v2.0.2 (with GpgOL 1.1.1).  I did create
> a certificate based on my sending-out-email-address JanV at local running the
> "gpg --gen-key" as suggested by Grant.
>
> By clicking "Send" it sends, but an error message is immediately returned
> in my Inbox "undeliverable".

Please verify that you have successfully set up your outlook account and you
can send plain (non crypto) message - without installed Gpg4win.
After that:
Install Gpg4win 2.1.0-beta1.
Create a test certificate.
Try to send a plain message.
Try to send a signed message (you have to enter your passphrase).
Try to verify your signed message.

Should work without problems with Gpg4win 2.1.0-beta1, Outlook2003 and
WindowsXP (successfully tested here).

Regards
Emanuel

--