[Gpg4win-users-en] Error -- encryption command failed

M Robinson mr.m.robinson at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 20:46:14 CEST 2011

Hello,

       I just updated GPG4win and now I'm getting this error
(screenshot.180.png). I did backup my keys and imported them back into
Kleopatra without issue.

However, the installer kept kicking out this error (screenshot.178.png)
during install, and after two failed attempts I canceled the install. I
then uninstalled the current version of GPG4win and did a clean install
of the newer version.

Facts:

Windows 7 64-Bit (7601)
Thunderbird (3.1.9)
Enigmail (1.1.2)(20100629-1412)

--
GnuPG is Free Software (meaning that it respects your freedom).

Extensible, customizable text editor---GNU Emacs; Where's yours?