[Gpg4win-users-en] The procedure entry point libiconv_set_relocation_prefix could not be located in the dynamic link library iconv.dll

John Espiro john_espiro at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 13 15:44:42 CET 2011

I installed gog4win-2.1.0-rc2 on my Windows XP SP3 machine.
The machine is completely up to date with updates, and I've run sfc
/scannow to ensure all system files are in working order.

If I right click on a file via Windows Explorer and select "Sign and
encrypt", I get a a popup that says:

kbuildsycoca4.exe - Entry point not found
The procedure entry point libiconv_set_relocation_prefix could not be
located in the dynamic link library iconv.dll

And then another that says:
GpgEx
Can not access Kleopatra: IPC connect call failed

Is there anything I can do to troubleshoot this?

Thanks,
John