[Gpg4win-users-en] I can't input chars to text box on Change Passphrase Dialog (Windows 7)

Emanuel Schütze emanuel at intevation.de
Wed Jan 5 11:58:31 CET 2011

Hi,

On 2011-01-04 08:24, Shaking Sun wrote:
> (If this is not the correct place to ask the question, please redirect me
> to the correct one. Thank you!)

Thanks for your report. This mailing list is the correct place.

> I can't input any char into text box on Change Passphrase Dialog. I'm using
> Windows 7.
> The text box got focus, and there was a caret blinking. But when I typed
> letters, there was nothing appeared in the text box.

Please try to click into the pinentry dialog before you start typing. That
should bring the window in the right focus.
Seems to be that windows 7 brings the pinentry-qt4 dialog in foreground but
not in correct focus. In my win7 test I could observe this behavior only in
some cases... not always reproduceable.
Can somebody confim this behavior?

Regards
Emanuel