[Gpg4win-users-en] I can't input chars to text box on Change Passphrase Dialog (Windows 7)

Shaking Sun sunshaking at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 16:15:33 CET 2011

Thanks for the response.

I'm sure that the input text box has the focus.

Here is the repro step that show you the input issue with correct focus.
1. click into input text box, a caret is blinking
2. please press 'tab' to move focus to the next control, as you can
see 'cancel' button focused
 and then 'ok' button focused as you tab again
3. finally, you 'tab' and let the input text box get the focus
4. this time, type chars, but there is nothing appeared in the box.

This issue can be repro'd every time.

Regards,

Xueqing Sun