[Gpg4win-users-en] I can't input chars to text box on Change Passphrase Dialog (Windows 7)

Shaking Sun sunshaking at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 09:20:26 CET 2011

Hi,

I found there are pinentry.exe and pinentry-w32.exe under GNU\GnuPG. I
renamed pinentry.exe to other name, and then renamed pinentry-w32.exe
to pinentry.exe. Everything worked well! I could enter passphrase when I was
creating keys in GPA. And I could encrypt/decrypt files.

Is this way safe?

How can I contribute to this issue? Any developer is working on this issue?

Thanks!
-Xueqing