[Gpg4win-users-en] Context menu not appearing in Windows 7

Erica Douglass erica at erica.biz
Mon Oct 17 22:45:17 CEST 2011

Just downloaded the latest gpg4win today. The context menu to decrypt
a .gpg file is not showing up in my Windows right-click menu. This is
all I need gpg for--to decrypt backup files from my Linux server. I
have already downloaded my key and set my trust level to ultimate in
Kleopatra. Please help me fix this or let me know how to decrpyt a
file in Windows without using the context menu (although it would be
best if I could just use the context menu.)

(Yes, I already rebooted my computer after installing, just to make
sure, and it's still not there.)

Thanks!
-Erica