[Gpg4win-users-en] gpg4win w/ Outlook 2010?

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Dec 10 21:34:47 CET 2012

Am Montag, 2. Juli 2012, 09:45:18 schrieb Bernhard Reiter:
> Am Freitag, 4. Mai 2012 17:02:58 schrieb Bernhard Reiter:
> > > There is a chance for some funding now, if this comes to pass,
> > > we might start to evaluate this in the second quarter of 2012,
> > > with potential results of the evaluation coming in for the sommer.
> >
> > As it turned out, the chance to get this funding has dropped.
> > We do not believe we'll be able to get it for the next 6 months at
> > least or not at all. :(
>
> Chances for this funding have gotten a little better in the last two
> months, but it still is not secured.

Just to let you know: We did not secure funding as of yet
and we cannot judge the chances of getting some.
If you want to follow this development I probably post updates
more often on the gpg4win-devel mailinglist.

Again even small donations or volunteer payments help
us to maintain gpg4win: http://gpg4win.org/donate.html

Best,