[Gpg4win-users-en] last install time option for gpg4win-2.1.0

Greg Turner gregturner85 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 21:01:21 CEST 2012

Hi,

I am new to GPG and just recently downloaded the program from your webpage.
The installation went fine, but at the very end I came to a step which is
not
documented in the handbook or anywhere else and I was a little at a loss as
what to do there. This had had to do with root certificates which had to be
defined
or were already declared as defined - I didn't really understand what was
explained
there.

I saw myself being confronted with two options here.

a) Check the box and click next

or

b) cancel.

Here are my questions regarding the above mentioned issue:

1) Did I do the right thing in checking the box and clicking on next?

2) What did I actually do in this step?

Many thanks (and also for the product which I am looking forward to testing)

Greg Turner