[Gpg4win-users-en] Kleopatra keeps dying

edagro12 at verizon.net edagro12 at verizon.net
Wed Sep 12 06:14:18 CEST 2012

I've run gpg4win-2.1.0 on Vista x64 successfully for a while, except that
Kleopatra seems to disappear at random intervals (once every few weeks or
so). The only way I've been able to get it back is to uninstall & then
reinstall the entire program. This does give me back my certificates, etc.,
but the situation is worrisome. Can someone give me a clue to why this
disappearance is happening and what I can do to prevent it? Thanks, ed