[Gpg4win-users-en] Gpg4win is crashing on Windows 8

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Wed Apr 3 19:35:02 CEST 2013

Hi Kristine,

Am Samstag, 30. März 2013, 13:50:35 schrieb kristine concha:
> Gpg4win is crashing on my Windows 8 machine, can anybody help me fix
> this issue? I am a new user of Gpg4win and windows8 and is not very
> familiar with the software.

thanks for report the issue.
We know that there are some technical problems for some users
on windows 7 and 8. And we will look into them during the next months.

Best is to see if there is already a report about your problem
and contribute to it or create a new one.

http://gpg4win.org/reporting-bugs.html

The next step probably is to start the application
on the command line and see what it says then.

Best,