[Gpg4win-users-en] Problem report: Sign and Encrypt within/inside Windows Explorer

Ramon Tan tanramon at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 03:09:01 CEST 2013

I installed ver 2.1.0 to my HP laptop running Windows 7 Home Premium Ed. (64
bit).  (April 9, 2013, New York)

I also noticed that Gpg4win installed to the 32-bit directory in C:\Program
Files\ ...

Everything works perfectly, from email encryption to decryption.

I just cannot find the SIGN and ENCRYPT on the pop-up menu when I
right-click a file.

I have to goto Kleo's drop down menu to explicitly Sign and Encrypt a
file(s).

HELP!

Another bug discovered:  when my friend running BSD Unix sends me his public
key as attached *.asc file,
MS Outlook 2007 goes beserk, whether you "Save as", "Copy" or simply click
into the attachment.  MS Outlook 2007
Responds with a screen saying it has stopped running and is finding a
solution to the problem, which it doesn't.