[Gpg4win-users-en] [Gpg4win-announce] Gpg4win 2.2.0-beta released

Emanuel Schütze emanuel.schuetze at intevation.de
Wed Jul 17 10:13:43 CEST 2013

Hello,

yesterday, we released a second Gpg4win 2.2.0-beta version because we found a
problem [1] in the 64 bit version of GpgEX of the last Gpg4win-2.2.0-beta31
installer.

So please use the new version for testing 2.2.0-beta:
  http://files.gpg4win.org/Beta/gpg4win-2.2.0-beta34.exe

The download is also available via the usual download page:
  http://www.gpg4win.org/download.html

Thanks and best regards from Gpg4win development team
Emanuel

[1] http://lists.gnupg.org/pipermail/gnupg-users/2013-July/047044.html