[Gpg4win-users-en] Gpg4win donations 2013

Emanuel Schütze emanuel.schuetze at intevation.de
Wed Jul 24 10:17:56 CEST 2013

Hi all,

today, I updated the overview of our received Gpg4win donations:

  * TOTAL (from 2006 until end of June 2013):
    3930,27 EUR (-VAT) = 191 donations

  * First half of 2013 (from 2013-01-01 until end of June 2013):
    651,17 EUR (-VAT) = 41 donations

  * Current month (July 2013):
    199,23 EUR (-VAT) = 16 donations

Many thanks to all sponsors!!! You can find the current list of sponsors here:
   http://gpg4win.org/donate.html

You like Gpg4win? Help the Gpg4win initiative and donate, please!

Read some selected comments of our sponsors:

   "Thanks for your hard work supporting such an obscure and hopefully
    soon obsolete operating system :p"

   "Keep up the excellent work."

   "Danke für den Einsatz."

   "A big thank you. Vielen Danke. Keep up the good work"

   "Thank you."

   "Danke für Eure Arbeit. Wäre toll wenn Outlook 2010 demnächst auch
    unterstützt wird."

See [1] for our last donations report from January 2013.

Best regards,
Emanuel

[1]
http://lists.wald.intevation.org/pipermail/gpg4win-devel/2013-January/001190.html