[Gpg4win-users-en] Variants of Gpg4win 2.1.1

Dr. Peter Voigt pvoigt at uos.de
Tue Jun 4 10:30:51 CEST 2013

Before I'm going to install the latest Gpg4win I'd like to learn
some details about the Gpg4win variants:

1.) Gpg4win-Vanilla 2.1.1:
    "Gpg4win with GnuPG component only". I suppose it does NOT contain:
    Kleopatra, GPA, GpgOL, GpgEX and Claws Mail. But does it contain
    pinentry - I strongly suppose so. I'm asking because it seems to be
    the most interesting installation variant.

2.) Gpg4win 2.1.1:
    I cannot find any portable version so far allthough it has been
    announced in the list. Will there be an installation option in the
    full version?

3.) ZIP file installation:
    Are there plans to offer a ZIP file binary of Gpg4win for any/all
    installation variants? I would really appreciate it.

Regards,
Peter