[Gpg4win-users-en] Variants of Gpg4win 2.1.1

Dr. Peter Voigt pvoigt at uos.de
Tue Jun 4 11:52:08 CEST 2013

Am Tue, 4 Jun 2013 11:14:13 +0200
schrieb Andre Heinecke <aheinecke at intevation.de>:

> Do you have reasons besides the size of the installation for smaller
> variants of a portable package?

Thank you very much, Andre, for your quick and detailed answer.
I will probably be lucky to have just the Gpg4win "Vanilla" in a
portable version but "Full" would be OK as well.

Generally I do prefer installing just want I need and having full
control about what to install. In particular I dislike those often
seen Windows installer packages distributing files all over my harddisk
and changing registry setting without any feedback. This is particularly
true for security relevant software like GnuPG :-).

Regards,
Peter