[Gpg4win-users-en] GPGOL.DLL -- is it included in the Vder 2.1.1 download site?

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue Jun 25 09:27:54 CEST 2013

Dear Mr. Tan,

On Monday 24 June 2013 at 18:41:10, Ramon Tan wrote:
> Sorry for the PDF file of 50K.

no problem at all, I just wanted to mention a way that may lead to faster

> Attached is the ASCII file listing the entire sub-directory.

Thanks, yes it shows two different gpgol.dll files.
05/28/2013  01:02 PM           628,224 gpgol-BUGGY.dll
06/16/2013  12:02 AM           226,304 gpgol.dll

> To repeat for other readers interested in this report:
>
> 1)  Ver. 2.1.0 of GPG4WIN was downloaded and installed on 16-June-2013.

You mean 2.1.1?

> 2)  Immediately following successful installation, I downloaded from:
>
> 	https://bugs.g10code.com/gnupg/issue1251
>
> 	the file that is to replace [gpgol.dll] to fix the Outlook 2007 bug when
> handling encrypted attachments.

2.1.1 should already have this fix included.
Did you find that 2.1.1 or 2.1.0 not working?
I am very interested to learn if 2.1.1 worked or not.

> 3)  In the attached file listing, you will see [gpgol.dll] - the correct,
> downloaded version - and
>
>     Gpgol-BUGGY.dll, the one that resulted from the installation of Ver
> 2.1.0.
>
> Thanking everyone for their excellent work on GPG4WIN.

Thanks for trying Gpg4win and for helping to test it!

Intevation GmbH, Osnabrück, Germany; Amtsgericht Osnabrück, HRB 18998
Owned and run by Frank Koormann, Bernhard Reiter, Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner