[Gpg4win-users-en] hkps with gpg4win

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue Mar 5 22:20:40 CET 2013

Hi Kosuke,

Am Dienstag, 26. Februar 2013, 18:52:00 schrieb Kosuke Kaizuka:
> Setup
>  - gpg4win 2.1.1beta (GnuPG 2.0.19)
>  - Windows 7 SP1 (64bit)
>
> I tried using hkps instead of hkp with gpg4win, however, it seemed
> that hkps access did not work properly.
> Does gpg4win support hkps, or not?

I don't know.
I darkely remember that curl with x509 support is needed for this to work
in some gnupg versions. You could try two things for the next analysis:
a) check if the same command works from a GNU system (e.g. Debian) and a
comparable gnupg2 version.
b) Use more debugging options to your command to see more diagnostics,
e.g. --debug-all -vvv