[Gpg4win-users-en] Kleopatra doesn't launch anymore

Ron Willems carioca at xs4all.nl
Wed May 15 13:16:38 CEST 2013

Hi guys.

I used Kleopatra frequently and it worked just fine.

Now didn't used it for a while.

It seems that Kleoptara launches in the background but the UI doesn't load.

I de-installed the software. I installed the software again.

It simply doesn't work anymore!

I posted this issue earlier into the community forum an I noticed there are
other people encountering the same issue.

I would really appreciate some help.

Thank you so much in advance.

OS Name            Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Version                6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 Build 7601

Processor           Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU         980  @ 3.33GHz, 3334
Mhz, 6 Core(s), 12 Logical Processor(s)

I am using the most recent version of GPG4win.

Ron Willems