[Gpg4win-users-en] Testing Gpg4win 2.1.1-beta197

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Fri May 17 10:29:11 CEST 2013

Dear Kosuke,

On Thursday 16 May 2013 at 19:34:01, Kosuke Kaizuka wrote:
> I've installed light version (GnuPG + GPA) and tested several situations.
> * file sign/verify/encrypt/decrypt (attached and detached) via command line
> * file sign/verify/encrypt/decrypt (attached and detached) via GPA
> * e-mail sign/verify/encrypt/decrypt (inline and PGP/MIME) via
> Thunderbird+Enigmail
> Everything seems to work fine.

thanks for testing and reporting, this helps our initiative a lot!

If you run a windows version that is _not_ English and uses another character
set by default, would you be willing to try the full version with Kleopatra?
A simple test would be enough.

We are pretty confident that we have solved the defects that prevented
Kleopatra to start properly in the past in some of those environments.

Also see
http://lists.wald.intevation.org/pipermail/gpg4win-users-en/2013-May/000765.html

Thanks again,

Intevation GmbH, Osnabrück, Germany; Amtsgericht Osnabrück, HRB 18998
Owned and run by Frank Koormann, Bernhard Reiter, Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner