[Gpg4win-users-en] [Gpg4win-devel] Gpg4win 2.1.1-beta197 released

Kosuke Kaizuka cai.0407 at gmail.com
Thu May 16 19:34:01 CEST 2013

Hi,

I've installed light version (GnuPG + GPA) and tested several situations.
* file sign/verify/encrypt/decrypt (attached and detached) via command line
* file sign/verify/encrypt/decrypt (attached and detached) via GPA
* e-mail sign/verify/encrypt/decrypt (inline and PGP/MIME) via
Thunderbird+Enigmail
Everything seems to work fine.

--
Kosuke Kaizuka <cai.0407 at gmail.com>