[Gpg4win-users-en] Kleopatra doesn't work anymore

Andre Heinecke aheinecke at intevation.de
Fri May 17 12:51:51 CEST 2013

Hi,

On Friday 17 May 2013 09:23:30 Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> Ron has send me an anwer, here is short summary:
>
> On Thursday 16 May 2013 at 22:06:56, Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> > Am Donnerstag, 16. Mai 2013, 21:19:57 schrieb Ron Willems:
> > > I installed the new beta release 2.1.1. I encoutered malware inside the
> > > excecutable!!!
> >
> > Did you check the integrity? If so, how.
>
> He meanwhile checked the integrity by find a tool for the sha1sum.
>
> > It possibly could be a false positive, but you may have gotten a bad
> > binary, too. What is the precise message?

The false positive was scdaemon.exe. I've reported this to F-Secure and they
already responded to my ticket. (I've attached their message) Can you try if
you can start kleopatra when you exclude scdaemon.exe from the real time scan
in the way they mention and reinstall gpg4win?

Regards,
Andre

--
Andre Heinecke |  ++49-541-335083-262 |  http://www.intevation.de/