[Gpg4win-users-en] gpg4win: cannot enter passphrase when creating key

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Fri Nov 15 13:13:51 CET 2013

On Friday 15 November 2013 at 09:18:31, Alexander Kriegisch wrote:
> Sorry for pushing that question, but again: Do I need to clean up anything
> from my old installation so as to make it work?

We had the case that some old installations remain can cause problems.
E.g. old Registrykeys.
However today we cannot look into it. Maybe early next week Andre can give you
a more specific hint.

> And can I log or save
> something beforehand to help you fix the problem?

It certainly needs analysis next, but it is hard to say where it fails for
you. If you happen to have a different setup with the same XP that is clean,
you could try if it works there.

Intevation GmbH, Osnabrück, Germany; Amtsgericht Osnabrück, HRB 18998
Owned and run by Frank Koormann, Bernhard Reiter, Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner