[Gpg4win-users-en] gpgOL and Outlook 2010

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Nov 25 15:52:47 CET 2013

Hi Tom,
On Monday 25 November 2013 at 15:19:43, Webster Tom wrote:
> Ok. Are there any GpgOL x64 betas available (even compiling from source
> seems like an option at the moment for my company)?

AFAIK: no.
Thought it should not be far away technically.
(If you are seriously interested we could get to make an offer
with g10code and Intevation to get this build. Or you could get developers to
try.)

> Or any future plans to make GpgOL compatible with Outlook 2010 x64?

To make sure it does not get list, I've added it to the wishlist,
but there is no fixed roadmap yet, so it depends on some funding or doing it.
http://wiki.gnupg.org/Gpg4win/Wishlist

Best,

Intevation GmbH, Osnabrück, Germany; Amtsgericht Osnabrück, HRB 18998
Owned and run by Frank Koormann, Bernhard Reiter, Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner