[Gpg4win-users-en] gpgOL and Outlook 2010

Webster Tom tom.webster at bwigroup.com
Mon Nov 25 22:19:01 CET 2013

We may be interested in sponsoring this work. What exactly would this look like?

How much would this cost?
Would there be a contract of objectives to be met?
A stated or estimated time frame?
Accepted payment methods?

My company is interested in this work, but they require more details before commitments can be made.

 - Tom Webster
 - Information Technology
 - +1.937.601.8484