[Gpg4win-users-en] When will the latest version of Gpg4win be patched with security fixes?

Chris Marlow marlow.c at yandex.com
Mon Aug 4 17:17:49 CEST 2014

Hi Bernhard

> We could of course use more help and funding.

Funding is not a problem if we can make gpg4win to be more, more user-friendly.

At the moment, a new user has to acquaint themselves with how to import public signing keys and then use the command prompt to type some commands.

If gpg4win developers can create a GUI which users can just drag and drop files to be verified would be most welcome.

gpg4win developers have to remember that Microsoft Windows users are not used to typing DOS-like commands anymore. It is the age of "touch" and "go" as what Microsoft Windows 8.1 and the upcoming Windows 9 show.

Regards.

Marlow