[Gpg4win-users-en] Gpg4win 2.2.3: gpg --refresh-keys no longer working with hkps

Andre Heinecke aheinecke at intevation.de
Fri Dec 5 15:00:15 CET 2014

Hi,

On Friday, December 05, 2014 02:31:22 PM Dr. Peter Voigt wrote:
> There is just one reboot between the yesterday evening failure
> experience and the today success - no other changes. I cannot reproduce
> the error any more. This reboot-fixing-problem-behavior is the reason
> why I am using Windows systems less from week to week :-) I have never
> had a similar bad experience under Unix :-)

My best guess is that you are simply now getting another keyserver from the
 hkps.pool.sks-keyservers.ne pool and that there either was a problem with one
of the keyservers yesterday or that you can't reach one of them for whatever
reason.

> Sorry for making noise.

No apologies necessary as the past has shown there is always the possibility
that we accidentally broke something and it's good to hear it if we did ;-)

Regards,
Andre

--
Andre Heinecke |  ++49-541-335083-262  |  http://www.intevation.de/