[Gpg4win-users-en] cmd line interface?

Dave Pawson dave.pawson at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 20:38:00 CET 2014

Would you give me the url for the options please?
Or should I work them out from --help?
  I want to simply encrypt a file using symmetrical encryption.
I could not find any documentation for the cmd line.
   For encryption, a window pops up, which I don't want.
Equally, I do not want to add the password to the batch file!

TiA,  DaveP

--
Dave Pawson
XSLT XSL-FO FAQ.