[Gpg4win-users-en] ssh-add: Could not open a connection to your authentication agent

Bruno Bigras bigras.bruno at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 19:40:50 CET 2014

Hi,

I'm trying to use my OpenPGP smartcard with ssh (the one from msysgit).

I think the gpg-agent is working since I don't have to enter my pin
the recond time I decrypt a file.

I have `enable-ssh-support` in gpg-agent.conf.

When I run `ssh-add -L` I get :
Could not open a connection to your authentication agent.

gpg-agent (GnuPG) 2.0.22 (Gpg4win 2.2.1)
libgcrypt 1.5.3

OpenSSH_4.6p1, OpenSSL 0.9.8e 23 Feb 2007

Does ssh-add work with gpg-agent on Windows?

Thanks,

Bruno