[Gpg4win-users-en] Help with decryption

David Kronlid david at kronlid.net
Mon Jan 13 00:50:43 CET 2014

It's hard to understand what you need help with because your email only
reports that you successfully followed a guide.
Could you maybe specify a little bit what you need help with?

Maybe you should just follow guides a little more or read some
documentation?

If your problem is that you don't know how to communicate with people, you
first have to get their public key somehow. For example if you meet them
personally, or get it from them by email, or from a public
keyserver<http://pgp.mit.edu/>by searching for their email address.
Using public keyservers is probably
the easiest way of getting people's public keys, but sometimes they also
post them on their web sites or blogs. When you've found a public key that
you want to use you just import it into your keyring via the email program
or through kleopatra.

Then you need to enable encryption for the email you're sending or set the
email program to automatically encrypt by checking the email adress.

Good luck!
/David