[Gpg4win-users-en] Privacy plugin

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Thu Jul 10 13:57:17 CEST 2014

Hi!

On Tuesday 08 July 2014 at 12:58:32, Dr. Bernhard Kleine wrote:
> I am new to this list: I am situated in the black forest. My primary
> concern is a site www.urseetal.net.

> Today I wanted to install GPG4win which went without problem. However using
> Outlook 2010 I do not see any possibility to sign or encrypt a message.

The component GpgOL coming with GPg4win should work with Outlook 2010.
Did you possibly hit one of its limitations?
E.g. do you use a 64bit version of Outlook?

> That why I searched for a plugin to help with encryption. I found the
> privacy plugin. That however failed with the following message:
>
> Name: Outlook Privacy Plugin BETA

I don't know much about this extension.

Best,

Intevation GmbH, Osnabrück, Germany; Amtsgericht Osnabrück, HRB 18998
Owned and run by Frank Koormann, Bernhard Reiter, Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner