[Gpg4win-users-en] Privacy plugin

Maszerowski, Thomas Thomas.Maszerowski2 at xerox.com
Thu Jul 10 14:37:10 CEST 2014

If it's any consolation, I have found that neither GpgOL nor the Outlook Privacy Plugin really works as well as they should. I have Win 7 32-bit and Outlook 2010. With GpgOL I can't send a signed email. When I click the button it doesn't stick and doesn't sign. Oddly enough, it will send an Encrypted email with no problem.

I also had some issues with previous betas of the Outlook Privacy Plugin, but 38 works fine for me. Unfortunately, I know much less about this project than GPG4win and don't know how responsive they are to feedback. They're hosted on Github now, rather than Google Code, so you might be able to find more info there: https://github.com/dejavusecurity/OutlookPrivacyPlugin

Tom.