[Gpg4win-users-en] Plea for GPG4Win vanilla installation step reduction

Kosuke Kaizuka cai.0407 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 17:22:04 CEST 2014

On Mon, 14 Jul 2014 16:14:46 +0200, Samir Nassar wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> Please consider revising the installation steps necessary for GPG4Win Vanilla.
>
> Suggestion:
>
> Secondary materiala:
>
> Move the window dedicated to the license to the last screen of the installer
> as a link or similar to the README file with a checkbox.

License information MUST be read and users MUST agree the license before
actual installation starts.

> Components screen:
>
> There are no components that can be configured, screen can be dropped.

Installer is common between vanilla, light and full.
I don't think it is good choice to use different scheme only for vanilla.

> Installation complete:
>
> On completetion, the show details button could be moved to the final window of
> the installer as well.

Is is standard behavior of Windows Installer to put "show details"
button on progress windows.

--
Kosuke Kaizuka <cai.0407 at gmail.com>