[Gpg4win-users-en] Outlook 2010 (and later) recipient lookup Problems

dfeldstern at gmail.com dfeldstern at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 14:20:23 CEST 2014

Hi!

I just tried installing gpg4win today, and was having trouble encrypting
messages from Outlook 2010. I came across the message from last week with
the same subject, tried the new .dll, and it's now working well! If a log
is necessary, I can send it privately, but I'd rather not send it in public
(even after obfuscating addresses, etc.).

(Having just joined today, I don't have the original message, and so this
is not a real response to it).

Thanks!
Dov