[Gpg4win-users-en] Outlook 2010 (and later) recipient lookup Problems

Andre Heinecke aheinecke at intevation.de
Wed Jul 30 15:00:03 CEST 2014

Hi,

On Wednesday, July 30, 2014 - KW 31 03:20:23 PM dfeldstern at gmail.com wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I just tried installing gpg4win today, and was having trouble encrypting
> messages from Outlook 2010. I came across the message from last week with
> the same subject, tried the new .dll, and it's now working well!  If a log
> is necessary, I can send it privately, but I'd rather not send it in public
> (even after obfuscating addresses, etc.).

Thanks for your feedback.  Itziar Jorge has been a great help in the gpg4win
help-en message board with logs. I think I have every fix confirmed now through
his logs so I don't need any more logs if it works for you.

There were still some problems with the first dll I've uploaded but
https://files.intevation.de/users/aheinecke/gpg4win/gpgol3.dll

should solve all address lookup Problems we had.

A new release of gpg4win including those fixes is already in the works :-).

Regards,
Andre

--
Andre Heinecke |  ++49-541-335083-262  |  http://www.intevation.de/