[Gpg4win-users-en] Docs central, with 'Email Self-Defence'

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Fri Jun 6 11:36:06 CEST 2014

Friends of OpenPGP, GnuPG, End-to-End encryption,

in the last 18 months, people started writing more about GnuPG
and its relatives. We need to keep the overview and if possible
provide a central place where people can find the best documentation
for them to read.

This is a task which we can and should tackle together!
The sheer number of new guides and blog entry shows that there is a need
for guidance. If we can help to unlock what is already there,
this will further Ende-to-End encryption and help Werner and the other
GnuPG developers to focus on doing the software engineeiring itself.

Thus I've started
  http://wiki.gnupg.org/documentation
and did a first entry for the new CC-BY-(SA) short guide from the FSF.
I could use more critical review, so if you read it or other documents,
please add a link or a comment.

Intevation GmbH, Osnabrück, Germany; Amtsgericht Osnabrück, HRB 18998
Owned and run by Frank Koormann, Bernhard Reiter, Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner