[Gpg4win-users-en] Cannot decrypt encrypted messages sent

Martin Becker Martin.Becker at Sophos.com
Thu Jun 26 12:04:35 CEST 2014

Dear gpg4win team,

I'm unable to decrypt the encrypted messages I have sent via the Gpg Outlook Plugin. I thought that gpg4win would automatically encrypt all messages with my own public key so that I can decrypt them later on for archiving purposes. Is this a known problem or is there a configuration option I have to set.

I'm running  gpg4win 2.2.1 | Kleopatra 2.2.0 | Outlook 14.0.7116.5000 (32-bit)

A short reply will be highly appreciated.

--
Martin Becker