[Gpg4win-users-en] gpg4win problems--related? (explorer crash, enigmail cannot find enigmime)

Moi Me Julesss2 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 24 04:16:14 CET 2014

I had some explorer crash too on right click, but it's not happening now, and i don't know how i fixed this. I remember I uninstalled and re installed different versions, multiple times.

To pinpoint this, do your crash happens on right click too ? You may encounter the same problem I had.

I am sorry about the enigmail part, I'm not using it, I'm only using the sheel ext' to decrypt files, and Kleopatra to store the keys, as the software that use the keys rely on Kleopatra.

Jules