[Gpg4win-users-en] Copy-paste deactivated in Gpg4win 2.2.2

PrivacyDefence webmaster at privacydefence.org
Sun Nov 9 13:35:42 CET 2014

Thank you Werner and Bernhard, and sorry for the late response. At the
moment I simply do not have the time to start over by opening another
issue with Enigmail. Also, they have already stated that this isn't an
Enigmail bug:
https://admin.hostpoint.ch/pipermail/enigmail-users_enigmail.net/2014-September/002056.html

Anyway, as pointed out by Werner, there may be a fix coming since
“Pasting using the mouse is now supported.”

As of now, we recommend our users choose passwords they can remember
without a password manager. As this leads to bad passwords, I can only
hope the paste feature will be implemented soon and enabled via the
Enigmail Wizard.

Thank you for all your replies and assistance so far.

---
Kind regards
Anders
www.PrivacyDefence.org