[Gpg4win-users-en] Copy-paste deactivated in Gpg4win 2.2.2

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Nov 10 11:11:15 CET 2014

On Sunday 09 November 2014 at 13:35:42, PrivacyDefence wrote:
> Also, they have already stated that this isn't an
> Enigmail bug:

https://admin.hostpoint.ch/pipermail/enigmail-users_enigmail.net/2014-September/002056.html

Right now, I think this is an issue of Enigmail in so far as they are
recommending to install a non-default variant of Gpg4win that has the
usability issue you have brought up.

(One way to solve this from the site of Gpg4win would be to not allow this
installation method anymore. We probably will go with a different
improvement, still Enigmail could do something about it as Gpg4win ships a
pasting enabled pinentry in their default install since quite a while
now. ;) )

Intevation GmbH, Osnabrück, Germany; Amtsgericht Osnabrück, HRB 18998
Owned and run by Frank Koormann, Bernhard Reiter, Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner