[Gpg4win-users-en] How do I exit the text editor in gpg?

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Nov 17 11:12:06 CET 2014

On Monday 17 November 2014 at 10:55:28, Fabian Nick wrote:
> And how about Linux?

(Best asked on http://lists.gnupg.org/pipermail/gnupg-users/)

man stty
stty -a
which means control-D. For the detailed technical background on unix,
see http://www.linusakesson.net/programming/tty/

:)
Bernhard
ps.: Like my response?
I appreciate if you flattr Gpg4win at https://flattr.com/thing/2053326 Thanks!

Intevation GmbH, Osnabrück, Germany; Amtsgericht Osnabrück, HRB 18998
Owned and run by Frank Koormann, Bernhard Reiter, Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner