[Gpg4win-users-en] How do I exit the text editor in gpg?

Fabian Nick fabian.nick at scai.fraunhofer.de
Mon Nov 17 11:46:10 CET 2014

Hi Bernhard,

I tried CTRL+D before but it didn't work.
After your e-mail I tried again and pressed CTRL+D TWICE and that 'worked':

I called gpg -r "NAME", typed a message, hit CTRL+D twice. However it
returns:
"Keine gültigen OpenPGP-Daten gefunden.
gpg: processing message failed: Unbekannter Systemfehler"

Fabian