[Gpg4win-users-en] Copy-paste deactivated in Gpg4win 2.2.2

PrivacyDefence webmaster at privacydefence.org
Wed Oct 15 22:00:51 CEST 2014

Hi Bernhard
I have now searched the whole drive and "pinentry-qt4.exe" is nowhere to
be found. I have also reinstalled Gpg4win with default settings. Same
result.

Are you referring to one of the following files from the GnuPG folder?
pinentry.exe
pinentry-gtk-2.exe
pinentry-w32.exe

Since all default settings are chosen, this should be very straight
forward to reproduce.

---
Kind regards
Anders