[Gpg4win-users-en] Copy-paste deactivated in Gpg4win 2.2.2

PrivacyDefence webmaster at privacydefence.org
Mon Oct 27 19:32:01 CET 2014

Hi Bernhard
I installed the full version of Gnupg4win 2.2.2 (not using the wizard)
and noticed that pinentry-qt4.exe was now in the GnuPG folder. I then
opened Thunderbird and ran the Enigmail Setup Wizard. This time, no
problem! Copy and paste worked!

For the sake of double-checking I tried again while including all
components but with Gnupg4win 2.2.2 installed via the Enigmail Setup
Wizard. Copy-paste was deactivated as previously described (on the exact
same virtual PC). And again pinentry-qt4.exe was missing.

So the issue only occurs when Gnupg4win is installed as part of the
Enigmail Setup Wizard. However, I cant tell which Gnupg4win is installed
in each scenario, the full or the light edition.

I hope this information is useful.

---
Kind regards
Anders