[Gpg4win-users-en] Importing Public Key With No User ID

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Thu Oct 30 09:05:48 CET 2014

Hi Kent,

On Wednesday 29 October 2014 at 18:38:57, Kent Hurtig wrote:
> There is an option
> under Certificates > Add User-ID that I thought I could use to add the user
> id to the certificate if I could figure out a way to load the certificate
> into Kleopatra.

this option only works if you also have the corresponding private certificate
(and with OpenPGP).
http://gpg4win.org/doc/en/gpg4win-compendium_21.html

Best Regards,

Intevation GmbH, Osnabrück, Germany; Amtsgericht Osnabrück, HRB 18998
Owned and run by Frank Koormann, Bernhard Reiter, Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner