[Gpg4win-users-en] gpg4win and Yubikey NEO

Eddie McCreary lists at heorot.org
Wed Jan 28 02:40:28 CET 2015

Thanks for the suggestions.  I don't have easy access to an XP system, but
tried on Windows 8.1 64-bit and noticed the same behavior.

I tried downgrading the cap file to a prebuilt 1.0.8 release from the
yubico website instead of my locally built one, and also tried restarting
the Smart Card service, even though I had rebooted several times.  To my
surprise it worked, even after a reboot.

However, after hibernating I noticed the old behavior was back where the
card was not found, even after rebooting.  Since then it's been
intermittent, and I haven't been able to characterize under what
circumstances it works and doesn't.

When I get a bit more free time I'll try the mentioned debug option and try
gather more details.

thanks!

--
Eddie McCreary                 Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best
http://www.heorot.org          friend.  Inside of a dog, it's too dark