[Gpg4win-users-en] Untrused Site Certification

Michael Carbone michael at accessnow.org
Wed Jul 22 15:06:10 CEST 2015

> Bernhard Reiter:
>> Werner Koch:
>>> bernhard at intevation.de:
>>>
>>> That are just 10 Euro a year.  If I buy a certifciate, would you
>>> install it?  I have DNS access anyway.
>>
>> If you are okay with it, we will look into it. (However it will
>> probaby take a few days or weeks, the problem is to get
>> administration time to change whatever is needed.)

Hi Werner and Bernhard,

Any updates on the progress of setting up gpg4win.org with its own SSL
certificate? It's been two months.

As others have highlighted on this list and elsewhere, this is a basic
step towards enabling users to obtain gpg4win in a relatively secure &
verified way.

Thanks,
Michael

--
Michael Carbone
Manager of Tech Policy & Programs

GPG fingerprint: 2DBE 2014 E7B0 0730 303D 7AAB 99AB 0624 6EEB F5A8