[Gpg4win-users-en] HTTP Proxy settings

Maszerowski, Thomas Thomas.Maszerowski2 at xerox.com
Wed Jul 22 16:56:13 CEST 2015

I'm sure I've asked this before but I just got assigned a new PC for work
and I installed GPG4Win 2.2.5. On my previous PC I had gotten out HTTP proxy
to work with GPA/Kleopatra but didn't copy the settings over. In any case,
putting the HTTP server in the keyserver address in Kleopatra gives an
error. Adding it to the keyserver address in gpg.conf gets ignored and
adding a http-proxy line in gpg.conf causes an error in Kleopatra at start
up.

Any ideas? Like I said I had this working on my old PC so I know it worked
at least there. Thanks.

Tom Maszerowski